Monday, April 4, 2011

Lilla Rose

Isn't this beautiful??? This is a Lila Rose Flexi Clip for those of you who are looking at this going....it sure is pretty but what is it??? This is the neatest hair deal that I have found in a long time. They come in about 6 different sizes and fit ALL hair types....from my super thick hair to someones else's super thin hair.....this happens to be the Majestic Cross that is their April special. I ordered two of these in March ...a Medium size one for me ( just below shoulder length, thick hair) and a Large for Teenager #1 whose hair is super long and super thick....I love mine! It's comfortable, versitile and once you get the hang of it easy to use!!!

http://www.lillarose.biz/BeautifulLife

The above Link will take you to a consultant named Paula Ramm's website where there are videos explaining how these Flexi clips work! I love mine!!!
So go check it out even if you are just curious and don't have hair long enough to fool with...they make wonderful gifts!!!

God Bless, Mama D

No comments:

Post a Comment