Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meal Plan for 2/6 to 2/12

It's been quite a week around here. We got some major snow on Monday night and have been "almost" housebound since then. They cancelled school all week long and my Bear has a major case of Cabin Fever!

We also have a couple new additions to our "family". Bob, the Rooster came home with my husband last weekend...my daughter has fallen in love...and tells me frequently that I can't fry Bob, "He's a good chicken, Mama!" My soft hearted family!!!

Also coming into the family is a calf that was orphaned on Wednesday. She is taking her bottle like a good girl and now thinks I am her Mama....and you wonder why my nickname is Mama D!!! We are not naming her yet, but she will likely get dubbed before it is all said and done.

My menu plan gave me trouble this week....I had too many things that need mashed potatoes as a side...so I did a little rearranging and hope I have time to cook all this! I am gonna be doing a lot of baking this week for some friends so be prepared for post on my favorite cookie recipes and some variations on my homemade bread!

Sunday - Frito Pies with homemade Chili
Monday - German Potato Soup, Cornbread
Tuesday - Golden Mushroom Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Wednesday - Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Peas and Carrots
Thursday - Spaghetti, Corn on Cob, Garlic Bread
Friday - Pizza Night
Saturday - Leftovers

Hope you have a great and wonderful week!
God Bless, Mama D

No comments:

Post a Comment