Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan

Well folks I had to revamp this weeks menu plan....being flexible is good...especially when you plans change! And I found out the end of last week that I am going to have a house full of company this weekend. Don't get me wrong I love company, it is generally family and I love family get togethers....and my Momma helps with the cooking, It's all good!

I am also utilizing a couple of those $.99 chickens I got a couple of weeks ago. I have several dishes that contain chicken in the menu this week...so I took out two of those lovely birds and have been cooking them most of the day. I deboned them this evening and used part of the meat for our supper, then threw the bones back in the pot to finish making homemade chicken stock! Yummy!!! Beats that canned stuff hands down any day and super easy! (I will do a post tomorrow!)

Sunday
Red Beans and Rice (which is officially struck from my menu...the sausage and spices tore both mine and my husbands tummy's up....so we no likey!)

Monday
Chicken and Stuffing
Green Beans
Sweet Corn

Tuesday
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
Buttermilk Biscuits

Wednesday
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday
Egg Drop Soup
Egg Rolls

Friday (Company)
Sandwiches

Saturday
Combination Meal with the Family

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
God Bless, Mama D

No comments:

Post a Comment